We Hire Veterans
Our CEO Dave Regnery, welcomes veterans to consider a career at Trane Technologies:
At Trane Technologies, we honor the service of our veterans – and we understand how that service translates to a successful civilian career outside of the armed forces. Your discipline, strategic thinking and commitment to excellence make you an extraordinary candidate for a career at Trane Technologies. We know this firsthand; we have a strong community of veterans across the organization leading Trane Technologies toward premier performance.
I encourage you to explore our website and learn more about our company and our commitment to a more sustainable future. We offer competitive benefits and employee programs, many designed with our veterans in mind. Working for Trane Technologies means working for one of the world’s most innovative companies – where employees inspire our customers, our communities and one another.
CEO, Trane Technologies
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including minorities, females, individuals of all sexual orientations and gender identities, individuals with disabilities, and United States qualified protected veterans.
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance applying for a job, please submit a request.
We Go Above and Beyond
Veteran friendly benefits support your continued service:
- Military Leave Policies aligned with the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act of 1994 (USERRA)
- Continue to serve for a cumulative period of up to five (5) years
- Earn your full pay during your two week annual training
- Generous continuation of gap pay and benefits when called up for Federal Duty
- Generous bridging of incentive pay for up to 90 days when called up for Federal Duty
- Extension of Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to families of our deployed employees
- Family Medical Leave Coverage extended to include care for qualified employees and Service Members
- Veteran Employee Resource Group (VERG) Chapters being formed throughout the Company