Doing Business With Us: Supplier Diversity
At Trane Technologies we recognize the value of diversity in our workforce and in our supply chain.
We believe in having a corporate culture of mutual respect, cross collaboration and inclusion that drives growth and innovation while making a positive impact in the lives of our customers and in the communities in which we serve.
Our Supplier Diversity program includes minority, woman, veteran, disability, gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender owned businesses, both large and small. Our procurement teams have direct responsibility for positively positioning qualified diverse-owned businesses in their portfolio of suppliers.
- CEO Supplier Diversity Commitment Statement
- Trane U.S. Inc. Small Business Subcontracting Commitment Statement
We require third-party certification or government registration for suppliers to be included in our Supplier Diversity Program. Acceptable sources of certification/registration include:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- U. S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce (USPAACC)
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- National Veteran-Owned Business Association (NaVOBA)
- City/State/Municipality Certifications
Definitions and Size Standards
Registering as a Diverse Supplier
Diverse-owned businesses with products and services that are potentially suitable for Trane Technologies are welcome to complete a vendor profile for consideration for future business opportunities.
Please note the form must be submitted in the same format and must be complete. Incomplete profiles will not be forwarded to the procurement team. Completing a profile does not guarantee any business with Trane Technologies and should not be construed as an offer to contract.
Questions about supplier diversity at Trane Technologies? Contact us by emailing