Coupa Portal (Indirect Materials)
Coupa Overview and Resources
Trane Technologies' indirect procurement process is currently transitioning to a new system called Coupa. This transition will change how we issue purchase orders (PO) and process our invoices. Coupa launched at select North America and Canada sites in August 2018. The global deployment of Coupa will continue through 2019.
All indirect suppliers will have access to the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP). The CSP provides real-time access to information related to indirect purchase orders, delivery schedules, receipts, invoice status, payments and more. Learn more about the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP).
To ensure you are making the most of your Coupa access, you are encouraged to use the following resources:
Coupa Quick Reference Guides
- Creating Invoices via the Supplier Actionable Notification (SAN)
- Creating Invoices via the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP)
- Adding/Updating an Address in the CSP
- Adding Additional Users in the CSP
Creating a Credit via the Coupa Supplier Portal
- Merging User Accounts in the CSP
- Resolving Disputed Invoices in the CSP
- Coupa Supplier Portal Log-in
Purchase orders and invoices for non-sourceable (direct) goods and services will continue to be processed the same way they are today.
If you have questions or concerns about the Coupa Supplier Portal, contact CoupaTeam@TraneTechnologies.com.