Coupa Portal (Indirect Materials)
Trane Technologies has partnered with Coupa for its indirect procurement platform. This platform has been rolled out for North America and Europe with global deployments continuing through 2021 and 2022.
All indirect suppliers will have access to the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP). The CSP provides real-time access to information related to indirect purchase orders, delivery schedules, receipts, invoice status, payments and more. Learn more about the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP).
To ensure you are making the most of your Coupa access, you are encouraged to use the following resources:
Coupa Training and Quick Reference Guides
United States and Canada
- Coupa Supplier Training Video
- Creating Invoices via the Supplier Actionable Notification (SAN)
- Creating Invoices via the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP)
- Adding/Updating an Address in the CSP
- Adding Additional Users in the CSP
- Creating a Credit via the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP)
- Merging User Accounts in the CSP
- Resolving Disputed Invoices in the CSP
- Coupa Supplier Portal Log-in
Purchase orders and invoices for non-sourceable (direct) goods and services will continue to be processed the same way they are today.
If you have questions or concerns about the Coupa Supplier Portal, contact CoupaTeam@TraneTechnologies.com.