Awards & Rankings
Making a Difference for Our Environment
External recognition is one sign that our sustainability efforts are making a difference. For ten consecutive years, our first as Trane Technologies, we have been named to the Dow Jones North America Index (DJSI). Continued placement on this index series showcases progress toward our sustainability targets, and our position as an ESG leader among peer companies.
Consecutive Year, 1st as Trane Technologies
Named to the Dow Jones North America Index (DJSI)
On the Corporate Knights 2021 Global 100
Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies
Our Awards, Rankings and Recognitions
We are proud to highlight our 2020 ESG awards, rankings and recognitions as we keep sustainability at the center of all we do.
- 6th consecutive year (1st as Trane Technologies)
- 61% higher score than industrial sector average
- Climate Ranking of A-
- Water Ranking of B
- We were also selected for Stories of Change from CDP this year. We were 1 of 11 companies — and the only manufacturing company— to be recognized for the positive impact we have had.
- 98th percentile; Gold Medal award winner
- 70/100 score; Advanced Overall
- 160th Overall out of 800+
- 7th percentile Globally
- 2nd Building Products Industry Leader ranking
We are honored to have been awarded the following listings — and are up to the challenge of making even bigger changes as we set out to achieve our 2030 Sustainability Commitments.
- Fortune’s list of World’s Most Admired Companies
- Forbes’ list of America’s Best Employers for Diversity
- Corporate Equality Index
- Climate Leadership Awards – Excellence in Greenhouse Gas Management
- National Society of Black Engineers – SEEK Award
- HRD Magazine Global Top 100 list
- National Institute of Manufacturing Leadership Award – Talent Management & Sustainability categories
- 3BL Media 100 Best Corporate Citizens
- NAM Sustainability Leadership Award